The first collection of natural foaming hand soap bottles made from wheat straw. Durability without compromising end-of-life biodegradability.
- Wheat straw is a renewable resource.
- At the end of its life, the bottle can be converted into a paste that will be used to make new products again and again!
- Less energy is required to produce this bioplastic than traditional plastic.
- Made from recovered agricultural “waste”, it is the dry wheat stalk that is unused during the wheat harvest.
- Helps eliminate 12,000M plastic bottles being discarded every year in North America.- Made in Quebec.- Biodegrades in 9 months.- Paraben-free, phosphate-free, synthetic fragrance-free, artificial colouring-free- Reduces CO2 emissions during shipping thanks to its lightness.- Approaches carbon neutrality because of its bio-based plastic.